Recognised for its stellar speaker line-up, the Conference attracts some of the most dynamic companies in the Asia Pacific, as well as government and global institutional investors.
Previous keynotes and distinguished speakers have included:
- The Hon. James Marape MP, Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea
- The Hon. Peter O’Neill MP, Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea
- Her Excellency Fiamē Naomi Mataʻafa, Prime Minister of Samoa
- The Hon. Zed Seselja, Australia’s Minister for International Development and the Pacific
- Leading economist, Saul Eslake
- Leading climate change expert, Professor Tim Flannery
- Renowned Futurist, Inventor and Educator, Mark Pesce
- ‘Airport Economist’ Tim Harcourt
- High profile business journalist, Michael Pascoe
- David Thomas, China Expert and BRIC Specialist, Think Global
- Alfonso Garcia Mora, Vice President for Asia and Pacific, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Managing Director of Kumul Petroleum, Wapu Sonk
- Powes Parkop, Governor, National Capital District (Port Moresby)
- Managing Director of ExxonMobil PNG, Peter Larden
- CEO of Oil Search, Peter Botten
- Bank of Papua New Guinea Governor, Loi M Bakani
Papua New Guinea Investment Conference 2021 (live-streamed event)
Papua New Guinea Investment Conference 2019, Shangri-La Hotel Sydney. View program and speaker line-up (opens in PDF).
Papua New Guinea Investment Conference 2018, Sofitel Brisbane Central.
Papua new Guinea Investment Conference 2017, Shangri-La Hotel Sydney.