Recognised for its stellar speaker line-up, the Conference attracts some of the most dynamic companies in the Asia Pacific, as well as government and global institutional investors.
Previous keynotes and distinguished speakers have included:
- PNG Prime Minister, The Hon. Peter O’Neill
- Leading climate change expert, Professor Tim Flannery
- Country Economist for PNG at the Asian Development Bank, Edward Faber
- Chief Investment Officer of Nasfund, David Brown
- Managing Director and CEO of Mineral Resources Development Company, Augustine Sanga Mano
- Acting Managing Director of PNG Power, Carolyn Blacklock
- Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment, Australian Government, The Hon. Mark Coulton MP
- Managing Partner of KPMG PNG, Zanie Theron
- Secretary of Department of Works and Implementation, PNG Government, David Wereh
- Renowned Futurist, Inventor and Educator, Mark Pesce
- China Expert and BRIC Specialist, David Thomas
- CEO of Oil Search, Peter Botten
Papua New Guinea Investment Conference 2019, Shangri-La Hotel Sydney. View program and speaker line-up (opens in PDF).
Papua New Guinea Investment Conference 2018, Sofitel Brisbane Central.