Saul Eslake confirmed keynote speaker for 2022 conference
We are delighted to announce that one of Australia’s most well-known business commentators, Saul Eslake, will provide the keynote address on Day 1 of the 2022 Business Advantage Papua New Guinea Investment Conference.
Eslake, former Chief Economist at ANZ and at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, will appear in person in Brisbane to consider the outlook for PNG in the context of a volatile geopolitical climate, and provide insights into how companies and investors can navigate these uncertain times.
Hosted by PNG’s leading business media, the conference will promote business and investment opportunities in PNG, showcasing a wide range of industry sectors right across the economy.
Over two days (15 & 16 August) at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre’s premium Boulevard Auditorium, the expertly-curated program will intersperse international keynotes, panel discussions, case studies, audio-video presentations and interactive sessions.*
It will also feature bonus satellite events, such as
- a Pacific Islands business update
- an engaging networking and social program and
- a complementary Expo.
As PNG’s dedicated investment promotion event, it’s also a unique networking opportunity.
If you really can’t make it in person, this year’s event will also be livestreamed, enabling it to reach a truly global audience.
In the meantime,
- to register your interest in sponsoring, partnering or exhibiting at this prestigious event, please email [email protected].
- to register for the 2022 conference, click here.
* COVID-safe protocols will be followed, as determined at the time by the relevant local health authorities.